Our Client, Headquartered in Tampa, FL, is growing team of software development gurus, sales and marketing rock stars, accounting and finance geniuses, support superstars and project management pros has more than doubled in the past few years. Do you have what it takes to join our winning team and contribute to our growth?
The Software Engineer III role is primarily devoted to designing, developing, and documenting software changes. Engineers work with existing products to evaluate and diagnose any improvements desired, as designated by the Product Management department,or issues within these products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Minimum of 6+years industry experience
- Minimum of 2+years of experience with MFC or Windows development paradigms
- Minimum of 1 year using Microsoft SQL Server and writing advanced queries
- Knowledge ofand comfort with Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual C++, C#, .NET, MSDN
- Strong technical and analytical qualities
- Ability to work well within a team,strong communication skills
- Creative, motivated, self-starter
- A strong attention to detail
- Experience with Subversion source control
- Experience with cloud development (may be required)
- Knowledge of medical systems and processes
- Experience with iOS, Objective-C, and Xcode environments