Lucas Group has partnered with our client in Arlington, VA on their search for an Software Engineer. Our client believes every person has a unique gift and in order to succeed as a society, we need to help each other find and express those gifts so individuals can contribute to solving the problems we face. They believe in accomplishing this with bottom-up solutions. Our client offers plenty of internal growth opportunity as well as excellent benefits and flexibility.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Write code that optimizes the performance of AWS services
- Implement Automated tests to support CI/CD
- Develop integrations and automations with multiple data sources
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Python C/C++, Java Ruby or Powershell
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Experience with AWS using EC2, Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS, S3, API Gateway, Redshift, Athena
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree not required- AWS or Azure Cert would be nice
- Ideally 3 years of hands on experience with programming, if you have more, that is great too
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Software Engineer
Lucas Group ID: 1588903