Lucas Group has partnered with a leading innovator in manufacturing on their search for a full-stack web developer. This role is mostly remote with 1-2 days per month on-site at their location north of Dayton, OH.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit and integration tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Understanding of Object Oriented programing principles.
- 3+ years of experience with either .NET or Java web-based application development.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, agile environment.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: B.S. in Computer Science or High School degree and equivalent experience.
- Work Experience: 3+ years in application development.
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Remote with 1-2 days in office per month
Client Industry: Manufacturing
Lucas Group ID:1584771