Lucas Group has partnered with a records information intelligence services company located in Houston, TX in their search for a Software Development Manager. This candidate will not only join one of the leading companies in record services, but also lead a team of 5+ full Stack .NET developers in building cutting edge internal and external client applications.
What You Will Do:
- Design applications within a consistent design framework to insure maintainability.
- Design, manage, and enforce standards for coding, design, SCM, and deployment.
- Write, debug, and test software for client (internal and external) applications according to business requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other developers, network and infrastructure administrators, DBAs, project and product management to insure timely delivery of software.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for team member questions, issues, and escalations during projects.
- 5+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- 2+ years of Leadership/Management experience
- Strategic thinking – understands business and able recommend changes in design, writing, testing, troubleshooting (i.e. big picture thinker)
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Work Experience: 7+ years background in Software development utilizing C#, ASP.NET, Git, Agile
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Software Development Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Information Services
Client Job ID: 1588176