Lucas Group has partnered with a leading publicly traded financial institutions on their search for a Software Development Engineer in Test located in Fort Worth, TX. This organization is a leader in their industry and values diversity and creating and inclusive culture for all their employees. Join a committed, national workforce who take pride at being at the forefront of a dynamic, competitive market.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Define the scope and procedures for quality engineering of the application, including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts using Pytest or other python testing frameworks.
2. Execute backend data-driven tests
3.Work with the development team, performance team to establish performance testing of API’s
4.Test APIs for resiliency, latency, and performance across many components
5. Interact with the scrum team to ensure coverage of product features using Test Automation
• Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS, HTTP Requests
• Programming experience in Python (Required)
• Knowledge of JIRA & Zephyr or equivalent tools
• Experience testing, debugging REST APIs with Postman and automating API Testing with Pytest
• Bachelor's degree required
Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Client Industry: Financial Services
Lucas Group ID: 1580704