* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, one of the nation’s largest manufacturers of residential and commercial roofing products, waterproofing, cements and coatings, on their search for a Six Sigma Black Belt in Phillipsburg KS.
What You Will Do:
Responsible for leading the implementation of Six Sigma projects using the D-M-A-I-C methodology. By defining a problem with an unknown solution, measuring the current process capability and collecting data, analyzing relevant data, optimizing the process, and controlling key process outputs, Six Sigma Black belts help reduce variation, improve quality and reduce costs in line with corporate strategy.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to draft reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Become certified as a Black Belt.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in math, science or engineering, 4 - 10 years related work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of advanced Six Sigma and statistical process control concepts, including control charts, variation, cause and effect relationships, Pareto principle (vital few/useful many) and process capability.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Six Sigma Black Belt
Location: Phillipsburg KS
Client Industry: Building Materials
Client Job ID: 1579315