* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
• Effectively manage and lead approximately 15 - 25 production employees to meet daily production, quality, and safety goals.
• Utilize attained knowledge and experience to analyze & troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
• Supervisor will possess or attain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of our manufacturing process, and related equipment, machinery, and systems, including the proper set up and control settings of the equipment.
• Thoroughly communicate important information to all employees to ensure the smooth flow of materials/product and, to make sure employees possess the information needed to successfully perform their job duties.
• Provide leadership to employees and be knowledgeable of the manufacturing process and equipment selected to supervise
• Monitor all jobs and perform quality checks consistently during the shift
• Responsible for arranging overtime for shift or area when needed
• Report maintenance needs and work orders to management as needed
• Communicate important information that will enable the operators to perform their jobs in the way that produces good morale, meets production goals and produces good quality
• Must stress the importance of safety and safety training on a day to day basis with employees
· 2 Medical plans to choose from
· Dental & Vision plans included
· Short term & long term disability, and life insurance
· FSA and 401K plans
· Quality, safety, & perfect attendance awards
· Unused vacation can be paid out at year end
· Health clinics with on-site Nurse Practitioners
· Great shift schedules :12 hour shifts only work 15 days out of the month
While during the training program you will start on the Day Shift – 7am to 7pm and once the training phase is completed you will move to the 12-hour rotating shifts. The plants are 24/7 operations.