Lucas Group has partnered with our client on a search for a ServiceNow Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a lean applications group that provides enterprise-wide business processes.
The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for the daily administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
What You Will Do:
- Perform daily administration activities of the ServiceNow modules/platform, including performing approved configuration changes.
- Configure business rules, user interface (UI) policies and actions, client scripts, and access control lists (ACLs), including writing advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal)
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows, and business use cases
- Work with business and technical teams to design and build workflows that manage and enhance internal processes
- Create reports and dashboards in the ServiceNow platform to meet internal customer and business needs
- Act as a ServiceNow SME
- experience creating SNOW update sets,
- solid understanding of ITSM processes
- solid understanding of mid-server administration and processes
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred for this role
- 4+ years' progressive IT Application or System Administration experience
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Location: Tempe, AZ
Industry: Information Technology
Client Job ID: 1588549