Our company is the leader in professional-quality sanitation, hygiene, laundry, odor control, bowl wash, and floor care solutions to the animal care industry. Our goal is to provide the healthiest environment possible for both the staff and the animals in their care. We are growing and looking for new team members to join us. If you are looking for a career in protecting the health and safety of animals, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our company is growing and looking for a sales-oriented Service Technician with sales skills. As a Service Technician, you will repair and install all laundry, bowl washing and metered dispensing units to ensure proper dispensing of chemicals. You will help the sales consultants to visually access the customers’ needs for product, repair and other sanitation needs and equipment services.
Serves customers by delivering a desired customer experience by repairs and installations of all metered dispensing units and equipment including commercial dishwashers, commercial laundry systems, inline pressure washers and other areas within the Animal Care facility.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Manages all site services, installations, and repairs on sold or on loan equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and determine proper solutions for repairs and maintenance
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and Assesses, evaluates, and provides materials for installation including determining if outside contractor is needed
- Perform effective and efficient services to ensure customer satisfaction and product performance including timely repair, Installation, and removal of commercial equipment, scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Professional, courteous, and motivated to deliver the highest value service.
- Must be able to sell services and contracts
- Provides training and product support to customers
- Produces timely and details service reports documents process and
- Analyzes work orders, plans daily travel, and ties workflow to a repair schedule.
- Operates vehicle in a safe manner according to DMV and Maintains proper maintenance of vehicles
- Maintain stocks of parts used in on-site installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances.
- Position requires lifting and standing for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable working confine spaces and noisy spaces
- Must be able to lift a minimum 50 lbs.
- Work involves moderate exposure to extreme temperatures and dust
- Physical Labor involved
- Ability to work flexible and sometimes long shifts (10+ hours)
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Knowledge of repairing, installing, servicing commercial laundry and dishwash units
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and services all types of equipment
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
- Valid Drivers License, service area all of California focus on
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to communicate with customers, fellow employees with excellent customer service skills
- High attention to details
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to “Think outside the Box”
- Familiar with tools and applications
- Uses sound judgement with electricity, water, and equipment
- Has knowledge of mechanical, electricity and water driven equipment.
- Writing skills necessary for reporting.
- High School or Equivalent Diploma required, and Technical Field Experience preferred