* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client - a provider of highly specialized products and services to enhance customer image and help keep facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best - in Union City NJ on their search for a Service Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Directly manage our customer facing Service team. Responsibilities include:
- hiring and performance management;
- providing leadership by fostering a safe working environment;
- successful resolution of customer related issues;
- training a team on effective sales techniques;
- achieving sales, profit, inventory and payroll goals;
- managing a budget and dealing with operational issues that affect service.
- Hands-on support of direct reports includes accompanying our service representatives or visiting customers alone when necessary, to assist in the pick-up and delivery of products or services;
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Management experience in an industrial sales or military setting
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Service Manager
Location: Union City NJ
Client Industry: Facilities Services
Client Job ID: 1578889