* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Lucas Group has partnered with our client, a world leader in the weighing and automation industries, on their search for a Service Manager in Cincinnati OH. Founded in 1954, the company’s service first philosophy, dedication to quality, and technical expertise has allowed them to continue to succeed and grow. Today they remain a family-owned company specializing in total weighing and control solutions through a wide variety of products, calibrations for a multitude of instruments and scales, superior service, and much more.
What You Will Do:
Leader of a team of Service Technicians who are experts in the repair and maintenance of industrial and commercial weighing systems.
- Provide technical and general support as needed to all service department employees in the field and office.
- Provide service proposals and maintenance agreements to customers.
- Review and approve invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Work with sales staff as needed for proposal development and pricing and with project management.
- Ensure company and personnel adherence to established ISO Quality Standards.
- Responsible for all maintenance of vehicles, tools, equipment, facility, and grounds.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all service department parts.
- Conduct routine field visits to assess service employee performance and company quality standards are met.
- Responsible for ensuring high safety standards and enforcing all corporate safety policies.
- Responsible for service department employee retention and recruitment.
- Conduct timely and comprehensive performance appraisals for all service department personnel.
- Minimum one year as a service technician
- Proficient in MS Office
- Clean driving record
- Submit to background check; pass drug screen
- Able to work independently and without direct supervision
- Motivated to work extended and irregular hours as required
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Service Manager
Location: Cincinnati OH
Client Industry: Automation Manufacturing
Client Job ID: 1578883