Lucas Group has partnered with one of the largest Insurance companies in Cincinnati on their search for a Helpdesk Analyst on a contract-to-hire basis. A leader in their industry, this company provides excellent benefits and perks, a stable work environment and plenty of opportunity for growth.
What You Will Do:
- Provide support to internal associates for all their hardware, software, server, mainframe application or peripheral needs.
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems and aiding higher-tier support with the resolution of escalated, more complex incidents.
- Professional experience resolving IT software and hardware incidents.
- Experience supporting an environment with Microsoft O365 Platform, SAAS applications, and workflow ticketing tools like ServiceNow.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in computer Science preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a Customer Service/Helpdesk Support role
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Client Industry: Insurance
Client Job ID: 1587968