* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction while quoting and scheduling repair services for control valves, regulators and electronic instrumentation for industries such as Power, Oil & Gas and Chemical. This position will entail telephone interaction with customers and their service partners, office support for field technicians, outage coordinators, and account managers, order entry, purchase order generation, invoicing, as well as quoting of repairs and outages.
- Maintain all records for repairs and quotes.
- Requires customer facing (internal and external) and entails customer interaction and team work; good people skills.
- Will report to the Service Sales Team Lead.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- College degree (preferred) or equivalent customer service/accounting experience.
- Leadership, group management and organizational skills.
- Experience in SAP, and/or accounting is a plus.
Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Odessa TX
Client Job ID: 1582664