* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Perform a variety tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting, calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment. Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques, and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
- Devise, develop, test, analyze and construct highly complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Plan, layout, develop, fabricate and construct experimental and prototype devices, models.
- Determine methods and techniques for effectively monitoring various tests on complex systems.
- Perform initial procedural tests on new and/or changed equipment; make modifications/calibrations as required.
- Assist engineers in creating designs, design changes and/or developing circuits, processes and operations to ensure they function per design specifications working from general block diagrams, rough outlines of basic circuits, oral instructions.
- Troubleshoot systems, devices, processes and/or test set-ups to locate and repair defective area(s).
- Prepare process and test specifications, revision notices and laboratory reports as required.
- Perform integration of software and hardware through debugging, writing code and modifying systems.
Basic Qualifications: - High School Diploma/GED. - Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school OR six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
Experience Requirements: - Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles. - A high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems. - Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements. - Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing pre-employment skills screening. - Must be able to obtain and maintain a required Security Clearance.