* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Currently seeking a Senior Territory Account Representative to support operations for the Pasco, Washington site. The role of this position is to perform outside sales and sales management of industrial motors in a territory that primarily encompasses Eastern Washington, North Idaho and Western Montana. Looking for a self-starting, highly motivated individual that is results oriented with the drive to succeed both individually and as part of a team, with an ability to maintain and also grow the territory. The ideal candidate will reside in Washington. This opportunity is home based when not on the road, with expected travel to be 50%+ of the time on average. The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Plan, schedule, and make sales calls to new and existing customers
- Create and execute plans to retain and grow the existing customer base
- Possess or gain comprehensive knowledge of the company’s capabilities, services, and products.
- Coordinates the sales efforts to assure customer inquiries are handled in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for commercial and contractual input into bid preparation and support, collaboration and cooperation with the proposals team for successful bid submission.
- Be responsible for meeting company objectives for product sales and profitability in the assigned territory
- Maintain existing product sales, while assisting to formulate new product line strategy to assure market growth.
- Must display an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the ability to adjust to market demands while performing a multitude of tasks.
- Must possess a high energy level and the ability to deal with high stress situations.
- Perform all aspects of the sales function to the highest level of professionalism. Ability to manage time and priorities for maximum efficiency with available resources.
- General knowledge of industrial sales is necessary. Prefer knowledge of the industrial motor industry.
- Capable of visiting customers and ability to quickly assess needs, follow-up and convert customer opportunities into profitable sales.
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a team environment, as well as possess the ability to take charge and work independently when required, possess the ability to interact with all levels of customers, vendors and internal team.
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time.