Title: Senior Technical Accounting Manager
Lucas Group has been engaged to identify a Senior Technical Accounting Manager for an O&G midstream company headquartered in Houston. This role will have a lot of exposure to different members of management within Accounting, Finance and Operations. Responsibilities include research & analysis, reporting standards, policies & procedures, special projects and personnel development.
- CPA required
- Minimum of 6 years of combined experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm and industry in a technical accounting or similar role.
- Big 4 public accounting experience at least at the manager-level is highly preferred.
- Understanding of accounting procedures, GAAP, internal control procedures and Sarbanes/Oxley compliance required.
- Experience in advising on or designing business processes and controls.
- Must have experience dealing with complicated accounting issues and able to present accounting matters clearly to non-accounting people.