Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for an Advanced Level Software Engineer. Our client makes groundbreaking technology for operating rooms, allowing surgeons and nurses to focus more on patient care. What you will work on, truly save lives. This is a onsite 3 days/week opportunity because of the level of collaboration that takes place between engineering and R&D. However, working hours are flexible during the days onsite. Core hours are 10-3.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design, documentation, development and testing of software solutions for new and existing software.
- Analyze product/system level requirements and translate them into software requirements as well as development and delivery of software features and functionality
- Contribute to the design of system architecture
- An extremely strong Linux background (good experience troubleshooting or running Linux drivers
- Ruby on Rails
- Will take someone with either LINUX OR Ruby on Rails experience and train them on the other
- Strong verbal communication skills
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Preferably an advanced degree
- Very advanced knowledge of software engineering. Preferably in the range of 10 years but open to less.
- Open to sponsorship
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Richmond, California (open to relocating)
Client Industry: Healthcare Software
Lucas Group ID: 1589172