Title: Senior Sales Compensation Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Lucas Group Job ID: 1572617
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 250 company on their search for a Senior Sales Compensation Manager. This role will be part of a collaborative team and lead the design, planning, and implementation of the sales compensation program. The ideal candidate will have over eight years of experience in sales compensation.
- Lead the design and planning of sales compensation programs
- Streamline current sales compensation programs, identify areas of consolidation, and help simplify plans
- Partner and collaborate with sales operations to best identify needs and goals
- Be part of the business strategy and look at how compensation can drive business results
- Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in sales compensation
- Ability to communicate enhancements made to sales compensation programs
- Ability to navigate complex compensation programs
- Coming from a consulting environment is a plus
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.