Our Client, a successful wealth management company seeks a Senior Real Estate Accountant for their Houston office. This position will be primarily responsible for managing the accounting and reporting aspects of the company, including month-end close duties, GL and reconciliations
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Excel skills are super important (vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, high profile position that interacts with executive leadership and external partners
- Strong attention to detail