Senior React Engineer
Our client is seeking a React Software Engineer to join their dynamic, entrepreneurial tech team. This is a unique ground floor opportunity where you will help design, write, and deliver features to their end users. You will work as a part of an autonomous Agile team, delivering working code to users every two weeks.
- Create software in an Agile environment using SCRUM.
- Willingness to working on all layers of the technology stack; ideally, React.js, C# .Net Core, and SQL Server.
- Stay familiar with latest technologies, including the PaaS capabilities within Azure.
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD) and leverage them every day.
- Perform mutual code reviews within your team to ensure high quality code.
- Cooperate closely with the team, scrum masters, and product owners.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- 3 or more years of experience developing large scale SaaS application.
- Experience coding working with React
- Some experience with C#
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects and production support.
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software to be usable from the very beginning.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build.
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.
- Ability to take initiative and innovate with limited direction.
- Critical thinking and design skills.
- Desire to improve Agile processes and periodically take on Scrum Master duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.