Growing company with dedicated professionals who provide regulated and market-based drinking water, wastewater and other related services is seeking to expand their Project Engineering team. This position is responsible for managing all activities related to the delivery of multiple large and complex capital investment projects, the size and importance of which are of critical importance to company objectives related to production, networks, and/or other water resource or operations systems from inception to completion.
- Drive efficiency into project delivery through the monitoring of delivery metrics (unit costs, target costs vs. actual, etc.) and pursuit of more effective delivery and procurement approaches.
- Delivery of assigned Capital Projects in accordance with policies and procedures set for in the Capital Investment Management (CIM) system to meet asset needs.
- Monitoring and managing budgets and schedules for multiple large and complex Capital Investment Projects and programs of varying scope.
- Ensure satisfaction in accordance with the scope of work agreed upon for each project. Interacts with Operations personnel to ensure project delivery program meets operation’s needs. And coordinated with operations personnel on operational impacts related to project delivery program.
- Interacts with property group, technical services, and other internal groups and external governmental agencies to coordinate land acquisition, easements, rights of ways, permits, certificates, and other project approvals for assigned projects and programs.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project delivery of major water resources projects. Project Management and construction management practices related to planning, design, construction and operations for water resource facilities, engineering and utility economics and contract administration and construction technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Construction Management or related field. Advanced management or technical degree preferred.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license required.
- Military Trained professionals encouraged to apply - Must be available to join client on a permanent basis spring 2020.