* This company is specifically seeking candidates with military experience. *
Looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead a large opportunity for supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud technologies and Cyber Security. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the single customer point-of-contact within the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all operational requirements and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
*Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level. Prefer active DOE Q or Top Secret clearance.
• Lead a DC based Service Delivery organization of up to 500 FTEs across diverse locations.
• Ensure a streamlined operation in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements.
• Drive the development and implementation of innovation roadmap and strategy, with projected cost savings
• Plan/lead program reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer.
• Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
• Drive continuous service improvement and innovation.
• Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements in alignment with defined priorities.
• Connect with related contracts to delivery effectively for the customer.
• Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale program team.
• Remain conversant with the industry’s computer security technology and practices.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Lead staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance at a Q level
• Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 12+ years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required or a Master’s Degree and 10+ years of direct related work experience.
• Experience leading large Enterprise IT or similar programs of $100M annually
• Experience in managing large scale enterprise operations including Cloud implementation, Cyber Security, data center, networks and SOC operations
• Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
• Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (200 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• DOE site experience strongly preferred
• Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
• ITIL Certification
• Experience managing Agile software application development programs
• Experience managing IT DevSecOps projects
• Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations.