Our client is a leader in the metals industry and has consistently experienced steady growth. With multiple facilities, they have a commitment to excellence and are technically advanced. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a Senior Production Planning Manager that will hold corporate planning responsibility and sit at their company headquarters.
The Senior Production Planning Manager works with production control to organize product workflow for efficient throughput. The Manager will accommodate known constraints and utilize capacity planning tools to effectively balance workload across multiple assets and processes.
- 4- year degree is highly preferred
- 3+ years production planning/scheduling and demand planning experience within a manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in metals/metal fabrication setting is preferred
- Understanding of demand planning, production planning, and production scheduling
- Experience working with complex ERP systems
- Working knowledge of customized product manufacturing process