Lucas Group has partnered with our client in the Real Estate and Investment space on their search for a Senior Network Engineer. This role will report to the CIO in ensuring that the company’s mission-critical network and infrastructure systems are available and properly functioning. There is little red tape within this organization and this position is best suited for a seasoned and dynamic professional who has leadership potential.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Manage various medium to large-scale, global, enterprise network topologies including designing, deploying, and maintaining LAN/WAN/WLAN infrastructure and all associated sub-systems such as Cisco/Dell switches, Wireless controllers, WAPs, SonicWall/Cisco firewalls, IPS/IDS, and load balancers.
- Design and deploy Wireless networks for remote properties including the setup and configuration of wireless controllers and wireless access points.
- Design and deploy Azure cloud infrastructure to support cloud migration and delivery of various technology solutions, including IaaS and PaaS models, using the full suite of Microsoft Azure resources.
- Research emerging technologies in support of infrastructure efforts and recommend technologies that will foster infrastructure adaptability
- Manage and implement a full spectrum of network and cloud-specific security models in conjunction with Information Security and Compliance teams including EDR and/or MDR solutions.
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Active Directory and ADFS, Azure Sync, Group Policy and PKI components
- Advanced knowledge of SCCM and SCOM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure IaaS technology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server v. 2012 and above
- Advanced knowledge of Hyper-V virtualization
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Security Engineering, or related discipline
- 10+ years of professional experience in Networking/System Administration/Infrastructure
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Banking
Lucas Group ID: 1589065