Lucas Group has partnered with our client on their search for a Senior Manager of Information Security and Compliance to lead, grow and develop the Information Security practice with a strong focus on prevention/detection processes for mid to large scale environments. This role will be hands on and technical as you will be growing a team pretty quickly.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- This is a hands-on technical Security leadership position that will report directly to the CTO to manage and safeguard the company's key information assets from internal and external threats.
- Lead the Information Security Operations performing prevention, detection, response, and remediation activities, globally for a large-scale internet corporation
- Lead the Information Security Engineering and manage delivery of security solutions supporting various IS initiatives
- Experience with Global incident response process management
- Strong knowledge in Cyber Attack Methods, risks and threats
- Experience with firewall solutions, data loss prevention solutions, and database encryption solutions
- Working hands on knowledge with EDR Tools (Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Carbon Black)
- Working hands on knowledge with SIEM tools
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Information Security/ 5+ years in leadership
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive recruiting solutions firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies by providing staffing solutions on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Title: Senior Manager, Information Security and Compliance
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Banking
Lucas Group ID:1589712