Title: Senior Learning Experience Designer
Location: New York, NY
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a dynamic, established and growing global tech startup on their search for a Senior e-Learning Designer in NYC. This role will develop creative e-learning programs, focused on UX design and adult learning.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years if experience in end-to-end e-learning design (e.g. experimental, micro-learning, behavioral economics) experience, preferably in a start-up, media, tech, or digital environment
- Technical skills with Camtasia, Captivate, Sketch, or the like
- Familiarity with and passion for modern, cutting-etch e-training methods
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, team-based environment with flexibility, resilience and adaptability
- Determine and map out learning content, modules, assessments and success metrics
- Consult with subject matter experts to develop curriculum and coursework for employee population
- Curate content and continuously improve content and learning processes
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 15 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.