Senior IP Litigation Paralegal (DC)
Lucas Group is seeking an experienced IP Litigation Paralegal for a working manager role to support a law firm’s IP Litigation practice.
- Manage and develop litigation paralegals, including counseling, performance reviews, training, etc.
- Develop best practices and workflow management, including, checklists, templates, standardizations to provide consistent support in process
- Meet regularly with practice group management to determine needs and workflow
- Provide discovery and trial support(deposition, cite checking, preparing case notebooks, maintaining files, organizing exhibits, etc)
- Coordinate and work closely with Litigation Support team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant experience Paralegal certificate preferred, but not required Management or supervisory experience 5+ years of IP and Patent Litigation experience
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task and juggle competing responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solver and team player
- Technology skills – Microsoft Office suite, Case Management software, PACER, litigation document management software (e.g. Relativity) and efiling experience
WHY LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked in top ten on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2019.