Our client is searching for an experienced and motivated Senior Internal Auditor to join the organization. This individual will serve as the internal control resource for the leadership team and will be responsible for identifying and evaluating the company’s risk areas and the performance of risk assessments.
- Assess the company’s financial, operational and IT procedures to determine the reliability and integrity of information
- SOX control optimization
- Execute testing procedures over internal controls over financial reporting, document results, and communicate status to internal audit management.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, internal controls, and reducing risk within the organization.
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or information systems required
- At least 4 years of internal controls experience, business process and IT preferred
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- CPA/CIA/CISA certification preferred
: $70,000 - $80,000 per year
: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO