Our Client, an oilfield services company, has engaged with Lucas Group to identify a Senior Internal Auditor. Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, this position will primarily be responsible for providing quality auditing services that result in verified financial data, reduced costs, strengthened internal controls, gains in operational efficiencies and excellent corporate policy.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable company in a steadfast industry. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a great team member.
- Assist Internal Audit management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee
- Assist in the development of the annual internal audit plan
- Champion internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business
- Assist in planning the annual SOX compliance testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 4-6 years’ experience in audit
- Oilfield Services a plus