Title: Senior Human Resources Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Lucas Group ID: 1573542
Reports to: CHRO
Relocation Offered: Yes
Lucas Group has partnered with a leading, global logistics company on their search for a Senior HR Manager located in Scottsdale AZ. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to get in with a growing global company. The Sr. HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing all HR functions with about 450 employees in several sites across CA. Travel is about 30 to 40%. This results oriented professional will provide “hands-on” support, guidance, and advice while focusing on employee relations, investigations, training, and policies and procedures. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a warehouse or manufacturing environment and will report directly to the CHRO.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs across multiple sites in multiple states
- Function as a change agent, driving, and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
- Continue to implement and promote a positive employee relations culture
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Manage the recruitment process to attract and retain top talent
- Implement and maintain defined HR metrics
- Provide effective training and development programs to increase employee growth
- Serve as ‘go-to’ point of contact for most employee relations issues
- Multi-site / Multi-state experience
- Experience supporting CA sites
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters is preferred
- 4+ years of HR Generalist experience in a plant environment
- Strong knowledge of CA employment laws
- Must be a hands-on, adaptable, and self-directed
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.