Lucas Group has partnered with our global client in San Francisco on their search for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic HR leadership for Corporate employees and Executive leaders.
- Utilize business knowledge, data, and understanding gained from working within the business to provide strategic insight, feedback and process improvements.
- Be a true partner to the business for a broad range of HR areas of expertise including, diversity and inclusion, leadership coaching, employee development, organization optimization, talent management, workforce planning, employee relations, metrics/data utilization to drive decisions, and other HR initiatives/programs.
- 8+ years as an HR Business Partner.
- Experience in Learning & Organizational Development, including leadership theory and learning delivery are a plus.
- Business acumen and broad HR experience as a partner and influencer
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BA/BS in Business Administration or Human Resources. Advanced educations and certifications are a plus.
- Work Experience: 8+ years HR Business Partner experience.
Title: Sr. HR Business Partner
Location: San Francisco
Client Industry: Logistics Real Estate