Title: Regional HR Manager
Location: Denver, CO 80031
Reports to: Director of HR
Lucas Group ID: 1569270
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a global logistics company on their search for a Regional HR Manager based in Denver, CO. This individual will lead a small team while supporting employees in offices across the US with a heavy focus on employee relations and recruitment. This strategic thinking individual will serve as a true business partner and promote innovative HR solutions to achieve strategic goals.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Effectively administer programs in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Function as a change agent, driving and implementing HR initiatives that focus on enhancing the business
- Partner with recruiting to attract and retain top talent
- Additional projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 8+ years progressive HR experience, 2+ managing a team
- Experience working in a manufacturing, distribution, multi-shift or call center environment preferred
Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and associates find professional success. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 16 regional offices, our trusted, consultative, and passionate recruitment professionals combine industry depth and geographic breadth to deliver superior results. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at www.lucasgroup.com.