Title: Senior HR Generalist
Location: Cheshire, CT
Lucas Group Job ID: 1574742
Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a leading global manufacturing company on their search for a Senior HR Generalist located near Cheshire, CT. The Senior HR Generalist will be a true generalist who will be responsible for overseeing all HR functions to 200+ employees across both corporate and manufacturing settings. This is a strategic thinking individual who will serve as the HR expert and provide “hands-on” support, guidance and advice while focusing on employee relations, recruiting, change management, continuous improvement, and much more while partnering closely with the HR Director. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and drive HR initiatives and programs
- Coordinate HR activities to ensure legal compliance
- Organize, implement, and administer personnel and labor contracts and projects that align with company goals and objectives
- Develop and track HR Key Performance Indicators
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing employee relations issues
- Effectively administer programs while following company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written or verbal communication skills
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, Lucas Group has led and continuously transformed the executive recruiting industry by delivering transcendent executive talent to our corporate clients while helping individuals fully realize their career ambitions. Our collaborative culture attracts and rewards the industry’s top recruiters and, coupled with industry-leading methodologies, drives superior results.
We have unparalleled reach across major U.S. cities, job functions and industries, with divisions specializing in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Military Transition, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Operations, as well as Contract Engineering.
From a one-man operation in 1970 in Atlanta, Lucas Group has grown to nearly 450 employees and our success is built on unmatched customer service and bottom-line results.
Our objective: To be a trusted consultant for all of your professional recruiting and placement needs.