Our client has created a groundbreaking new product, they have laid the foundation and are set to enter the next phase. They are ready to add several key engineering roles!
We are excited to assist this client identifying 2 Senior Electrical Engineers responsible for RF & Systems design and a Lead Electrical Engineer responsible for Artificial Intelligence (AI).
These are critical roles that will be designing and developing hardware and software systems to interfacing with Artificial Intelligence on state of the art sensor arrays.
You will also have the opportunity to work with Data analytics, Software development, Signal analysis and processing
These are rare ground floor opportunities! The concept they have designed is a game changer. They are very well funded, the leaders are proven and the road map is set, they can offer great pay, a tremendous culture, and truly meaningful work.
- 3-5 Years of relevant work experience & a ABET-accredited degree in Electrical Engineering or Advanced degree in electrical engineering required.
- You should also have strong RF systems experience,
- Hands-on exposure to software development, data analysis and AI or Machine Learning
- You should have a strong understanding electrical design principles and excel working independently or as a part of a small, tight knit team.
- A desire to work in a passionate, fast-paced team environment a must!
This product and these opportunities are newly created, for additional details or to arrange a confidential conversation please contact us directly.
With offices in 16 major US markets, Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driver superior results. We assist clients by finding transcendent talent; and helping our candidates fully realize their career ambitions.
Any inquires and all applicant information will be handled in strict confidence.