Lucas Group is excited to partner with a fast growing manufacturing company in the southeast Houston area.
Top Tier benefits - 100% paid employee AND Family
Generous compensation based on experience +descretionary bonus
401k - 6% match
Senior GL Accountant
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Responsible for the setting up of new vendor accounts
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Utilizing Microsoft Dynamics for all accounting, inventory and cost allocations
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration related field
- 3+ years of full cycle General Ledger responsibilities
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- User of mid-large ERP systems