Growing southeast area manufacturing and distribution company seeks a Senior FP&A Analyst. Core responsibilities include budgeting, forecasting, reporting, performing key financial analytics, monthly/quarterly business reviews, supporting the preparation of executive presentations, and drive ad-hoc business projects.
Senior FP&A Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support long-term strategic financial plan.
- Partner with operations to develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Build financial models and analytical tools to measure overall financial performance.
- Analyze and compare monthly and quarterly financial results, metrics, and key performance indicators against plan and other internal benchmarks, which includes forecast, prior year.
- Special projects as assigned.
Senior FP&A Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 5+ years of FP&A experience
- Financial modeling experience
- Advanced Excel