North Houston area manufacturing & oilfield services organization seeks a Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant. This is a growing privately-held organization.
The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant is responsible for maintaining various general ledgers and accounts, helping with the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, performing various balance sheet reconciliations and helping with the consolidation of results.
Sr. Financial Reporting Accountant Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with all the closing activities
- Calculate and process closing entries
- Assist with other routine closing activities
- Provide monthly analysis and reports
- Prepare certain monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Support the quarterly and annual consolidation processes
- Complete reporting, processes, flash reports, budgets and forecasts
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. CPA preferred
- 10+ years' of accounting and reporting experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills