Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Senior Financial Analyst.
**Seeking Candidates with a Military Background**
Scope of Responsibilities:
This individual will be exposed to all major FP&A processes and functions for the company including the monthly financial forecast, annual budgeting process, and variance analysis. This position provides strategic support to senior management including preparing presentations, investment analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other financial projects. This is a key role in maintaining and improving current processes related to global annual business planning, forecasting, variance analysis and value based decision making. This role is also seen as a subject matter expert in elements of the forecast and reporting as well as specific systems. FP&A acts as the analytical engine of the business to provide insight and support for business decision making. This position reports to the Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, S&A and cash flow
- Prepare quarterly and monthly financial reporting and analysis for senior management
- Consolidate and analyze monthly financial forecasts and annual budgets
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team
- Interface with finance managers around the world to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Conduct Forecast Reviews of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow recommending adjustments to align the forecast
- Provide other ad hoc reporting and analyses as necessary to support the organization
- Strong analytical skills for variance/root cause analysis
- Strong communications and team skills
- Strong business understanding
- Strong strategic thinking
- Hyperion Planning expertise (preferred)
- SAP and Business Intelligence expertise (preferred)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or related field with at least 2 years' relevant experience. Experience with a global manufacturing company is preferred.
- Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance preferred, but not required.
- Position level will be dependent upon years of qualified, relevant experience and education.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Work Experience: 2 years of accounting/financial reporting
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: North Canton, OH
Client Industry: Finance
Lucas Group ID: