Our industry-leading client has exclusively engaged Lucas Group for a Senior Financial Analyst search. This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to have an impact on a growing company. They are seeking a strong individual contributor that can own the analytical demands and develop reporting/efficiencies across the company. You will have the ability to collaborate and influence many other cross-functional teams within the organization for a variety of projects.
Target up to $90K with solid benefits and CAREER GROWTH!
- Forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling
- Identifying cost savings
- Analysis and development of business metrics, KPIs and other strategic goals
- Preparation of reports to be presented to Leadership
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Work closely with management across departments to provide financial guidance and recommendations
- Participating in ad-hoc projects and initiatives to support the growth plan
- BA in Finance/Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in Finance
- Experience with owning the finance duties - budget, forecasting, financial modeling
- Proven history of process improvement, cost savings and driving change
- Inventory experience preferred
- Strong ERP and Excel skills