Our firm has been selected to conduct a search for a Senior Financial Analyst on behalf of an oil and gas company based in Houston. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 plus years’ progressive FP&A experience with increased responsibility. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic growing company which provides solid career growth.
Compensation: up to $90K
This position will entertain a competitive range of compensation including base salary and competitive benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience across following areas: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Financial reporting, Accounting close process, Audit
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Excel; general database knowledge (SQL, PowerBI, PowerPivot, etc.)
Some responsibilities include…
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis/reporting and complete quarterly/annual planning processes
- Analysis/reconciliations of income statement and balance sheet accounts and investigate deviations and trends
- Financial modeling and statuary reporting
- Participate in month-end close reporting process as needed
Job ID: 1579646