Lucas Group has been engaged by a successful E&P company on their search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position sits within a very visible group where you will have exposure other groups including operations, engineering and marketing. This company has a strong leadership team that is known for mentoring and grooming future leaders. This role will be responsible for accounting and analysis for on assigned assets. This role will be responsible for high level of analytical work and management reporting. Compensation package includes base, bonus, long term incentives and excellent benefits.
- Responsible for journal entries and accruals on assigned area
- Build and maintain new and improved models. Assist in migrating old models to new platform.
- Build and maintain financial reporting tools/models needed for financial reporting and audit assistance
- Attend management meetings as necessary
- Prepare monthly SOX controls/reports and quarterly PBC requests
- Financial analysis
- Forecast operating expenses and forecast to actual including variance analysis.
- Analyze and trend production volume/revenue & expenses
- Special projects
- 3+ years of experience
- Background in Big 4 Audit or Upstream E&P is highly preferred
- BS in Accounting or related field
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication; executive presence
- High level of analytical skills
Job ID: 1579154