Are you a external auditor with aspirations of moving into an FP&A role?
Lucas Group has been engaged by a centrally-located manufacturing company to identify a Senior FP&A Analyst for their team. This position will be responsible for leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning process and will work closely with members of the Senior Executive team. Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, an analytical nature and team-oriented.
Some responsibilities include:
- Preparation of forecast, budgets on stand-alone and consolidated basis
- Analysis of operational results, costs, revenues and expenses
- Analysis of financial statements
- Advocate for process improvements and efficiencies as it relates to budget, plans and forecasts
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 or more years of external audit experience with a national Accounting firm
- CPA is highly preferred
- Strong Excel experience, additional business intelligence tools preferred