Lucas Group is North America's premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior recruitment results. From small and mid-sized companies to Fortune 500 corporations, we assist Clients find transcendent, management talent; Candidates fully realize their career ambitions; and Associates find professional success.
***RETAINED SEARCH - EXCLUSIVE RECRUITER***
***RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE***
Lucas Group has been exclusively retained for a Senior Analyst - Division FP&A Lead opening in Cincinnati. Our industry-leading client is seeking an individual to work closely with the Director of FP&A and Senior Leadership to oversee and analyze the Divison's financial performance.
The Senior Analyst - Division FP&A Lead will ultimately be responsible for the consolidation, coordination, review, and analysis of the division. You will also be involved with monthly reporting, budget, forecasting, cost analysis, operating plans, and numerous special projects. This is a vital role for the company and will have direct access to Senior Leadership. Due to the multi-locations, both domestically and internationally, they are seeking a candidate with proven success within a similar organizational layout that understands the need for planning in the coordination of activities.
Our client is known for promoting from within and is seeking a Senior Analyst - Division FP&A Lead that is excited about future growth! If you are seeking a unique opportunity to have an impact on an established company - this could be the role for you! Please review the requirements below and reach out for more details.
Target up to $110K with bonus potential, solid benefits, and CAREER GROWTH!
- Overall consolidation, review, and analysis of the Division financials
- Forecasting, budgeting, financial modeling
- Identifying cost savings
- Analysis and development of business metrics, KPIs and other strategic goals
- Preparation of reports to be presented to Leadership
- Work closely with management across multiple locations in coordination efforts to provide financial guidance and recommendations
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Participating in ad-hoc projects and initiatives to support the growth plan
- BA in Accounting
- Recent Manufacturing experience - Required
- 7+ years of total experience with 5+ years spent in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Multi-location ownership experience - Required
- Experience with owning the finance duties - budget, forecasting, financial modeling
- Proven history of process improvement, cost savings and driving change
- Strong ERP, Excel and Hyperion (HFM) - Preferred
- Strong ERP and Excel skills