Our large, growing client is searching for a Finance Manager who will partner with Divisional Operational leaders to drive planning, forecasting and financial management to achieve short-term and long-term strategic goals.
- Develop finance & business presentations, and effectively summarize results, key risks/opportunities and decision points.
- Produce key FP&A deliverables for operating budget, capital budget, monthly forecasting, cost control, and P&L reviews.
- Execute value-add analysis and decision support for projects and initiatives.
- Produce business analyses to evaluate performance, aid in decision making, and provide insight into the business.
- Provide support and training for operational business leaders to build business acumen and accountability.
- 6 years of experience with strong academic credentials which include Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Economics; MBA, graduate finance degree and/or CFA preferred.
- Experience coordinating all financial planning and analysis functions including annual budget, capital budgeting and long-term strategic planning
- Demonstrated aptitude and success in financial modeling, insight generation/analysis and executive communications.
- Experience executing core FP&A processes, including annual budgeting, long-term strategic planning, and enterprise communications.
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to synthesize information, develop insights and recommendations.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with strong initiative and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and other reporting tools
Salary Range: $110,000 - $125,000 per year DOE
General Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k