Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Administration of Executive Compensation and Stock Plan Administration
- Prepare reports and proxy material for Compensation Committee, executive and board meetings.
- Benchmark executive and director compensation including long-term incentive plans.
- 2-5 years of experience in Executive Compensation
- C-Level compensation and rewards
- Experience with Long Term Incentive Plans
- Highly proficient in Excel
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BSBA in Business, Finance or Human Resources
- Work Experience: 2-5 years of Executive Compensation Experience
Title: Senior Executive Compensation Analyst
Location: Houston, TX
Client Industry: Oil & Energy
Client Job ID: 11580610