Lucas Group has partnered with our client in on their search for a Sr Embedded Firmware Engineer.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design and develop firmware architecture and new applications.
- Improve products code and provide technical solutions for product development
- Design organized and sustainable source code for embedded systems with a variety of microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- C, C++, object-oriented programming, Phyton
- UART, RS232, RS-485, SPI, I2C, Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or BLE
- RTOS, Round Robin concepts and design event driven real-time system firmware
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience: 5 years in firmware development for embedded control system
Title: Sr Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Client Industry: electrical
Lucas Group ID: 1584445