Title: Senior Director Marketing Content Strategist
Reporting to: VP Marketing and Communications
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies.
The Senior Director Marketing Content Strategist will work across internal segments, including; Corporate, Business Units and International. This role will generate differentiated content and articulate key external customer-facing messages to build and amplify unique stories that demonstrate the value of our client. This position will contribute to and be aligned with a connected team driving the overarching content strategy for our client. The role will determine content needs, content formats, content packages, channel selection and distribution. This is a “think and do” roll. The right candidate will be a Content Strategist as well as a Content Creator to ensure that execution closely follows strategy.
- Build and manage the cross-functional relationships and processes needed to effectively deliver strategic enterprise content planning, execution and measurement
- Aggregate and maintain inputs for content strategies, including audience insights, messaging, competitive information and feedback
- Understand best practices and requirements for supporting inbound and outbound content distribution channels. Identify and recommend opportunities for content reuse
- Understand and leverage industry trends, the corporate brand and solution value propositions to ensure content quality and relevance in content creation
- Conduct tracking, reporting and investment analysis – deriving insights from content measurement that inform program planning
Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a B2B marketing role in a complex business environment, including extensive experience with integrated content marketing strategies
Must have an understanding of Marketing Planning, Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing leveraging traditional and new marketing tactics
Bachelor's degree in marketing, management or similar field required
Extra points: Experience with Google suite