Lucas Group is exclusively engaged on a search for a Senior Director, IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security to join their Corporate team located in Chicago, Illinois.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Leads company-wide efforts related to cyber security best practice and the planning and maintenance of the organization's IT technology operations, including computer hardware, software, and telecommunications.
- Proactively identifies infrastructure-related initiatives and needs and designs solutions.
- Develops the organization's infrastructure strategy, computer and information systems related policies and procedure, and service delivery standards.
- Integral partner assisting in decisions regarding systems requirements and specifications, including corporate and mine site computer, telecommunication, network and information/data needs.
- Develops long-term infrastructure strategies, plans and architectures taking into account trends or best practices in the field and changing organizational needs.
- Establishes service level agreements and key service delivery performance indicators or metrics and identifies areas where performance can be improved through infrastructure changes.
- Responsible for evaluation and selection of cyber security applications and systems. Makes recommendations and assists in the implementation of changes to work methods and procedures to make them more effective or to strengthen security measures.
- Implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security and disaster recovery standards. Facilitates migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments.
- Conducts studies within and outside the organization to ensure compliance with standards and currency with industry security norms. Manages and participates in the planning and implementation of security administration and disaster recovery for all IT projects.
- Monitors the needs of the organization vis-a-vis the newest technology. Works with organizational leaders to develop technology plans, policies, and procedures in alignment with company goals and standards.
- Partners with other internal stakeholders to ensure IT and cybersecurity needs across the business are understood and solutions are offered in the early stages of key initiatives.
- Reports effectively to senior management and the Board, as appropriate.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree required with Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Work Experience: Minimum of 15 years of progressively more responsible experience in leadership role within IT, preferably in a corporate IT environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Title: Senior Director, IT Infrastructure & Cyber Security
Location: Chicago, IL
Client Industry: Mining
Lucas Group ID: 278568