Lucas Group has partnered with a growing organization in Louisville, Kentucky on their search for a Senior Director, Human Resources.
While managing a team of 10+ HR professionals, this strategic thinking individual will partner closely with the President, CHRO, and other key leaders to design and implement human resource policies, procedures, and initiatives across the organization.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Develop human resource practices that enable a high-performance culture
- Identify talent gaps and develop specific succession planning programs
- Provide effective training and development programs to increase employee growth
- Lead M&A activities including due diligence through all post-integration work.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience
- 5+ years of people Management
- Multi-site experience including ownership for both corporate and field functions
- Talent Management experience
- M&A experience required
- Advanced data analytics, reporting, and presentations skills
- Prior HR project management experience is strongly preferred
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree required
- Work Experience: 10+ years in Human Resources
Title: Senior Director, Human Resources
Location: Louisville, KY
Client Industry: Transportation
Client Job ID: 1581104