Lucas Group has partnered with an IT company based in Nashville, TN. The company is planning to double in size in the next 18 months and is currently needing a Senior Data Scientist. The role can be remote and we are open to candidates anywhere in the U.S.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Drive data understanding to ensure the alignment of data science to business goals
- Develop and maintain predictive models
- Work with the Data Platform Team to establish concept and semantic integrity across data layers
- Research and implement new machine learning methods to improve risk management products
- Ability to write moderately complex SQL select statements.
- Broad knowledge of supervised machine learning approaches
- Strong proficiency in R, python, or SAS and demonstrated experience with programming languages
- Demonstrated experience defining and creating the data needed for modeling.
Educational & Work Requirements:
- Degree: Bachelor's degree required
- Work Experience: Minimum of five years of professional experience working as a Data Scientist in machine learning
Title: Senior Data Scientist
Client Industry: Information Technology
LG Job ID: 1582342